New NFT Project Releases
Explore the detailed list of newly added NFTs
Updated on 6th September 2022
There are hundreds NFT collections appearing in the web3 daily. We provide our analysis to sort out the best new NFTs that worth your attention.
Bored Ape Yacht Club
Mutant Ape Yacht Club
Cool Cats NFT
NBA Top Shot
There are thousands of new NFT assets launching in the NFT universe every month and millions of NFTs are for sale already.
How to keep updated on these developments and determine those new NFT projects that are worth your investment?
NFTScout editorial team works on providing the curated lists of the best upcoming NFT projects in 2022.
Top 14 new NFTs (recently added)
- Axie Infinity
- Mutant Ape Yacht Club
- Crypto Chicks
- NBA Top Shot
- Lives of Asuna
- Cool Cats NFT
- Bored Ape Yacht Club
How do we find new NFT projects?
Here is our checklist for choosing upcoming NFT projects that go into our lists:
- The development Roadmap for the upcoming project
- Traits and features of the NFT collection
- The floor price for the new NFT tokens (usually based on the OpenSea marketplace)
- Recent volume trends, if any. The amount of newly minted NFTs traded, the price trend, etc.
- Overall attractiveness and trendiness of the newly created NFT project.
Are there new features and trends coming to NFT collections?
There are a couple things that we can expect from the NFT industry in 2022:
1. More ‘utility’ NFTs coming up with an increasing role of physical items being a part of NFT ownership.
2. More dynamic in using NFTs in the gaming industry, specifically, in virtual worlds like Metaverse.
Apart from that more projects are poised to be launched in the music and fashion industries.
Where to buy new NFTs?
If you would like to keep an eye for NFT drops by yourself we have also prepared a list of marketplaces that have the best newly created crypto assets collections.
We will be adding more items to our best new NFT projects list in 2022 so keep an eye on updates. In the meantime, check some recommended sources from our editorial team: